January 23, 2008

Here's the mandatory Heath Ledger post.

My parents always told me that God does everything for a reason. I never believed them. I didn't see how my God (when I believed he existed) could create wars in which thousands died. I didn't see how he could create husbands and fathers that beat the life out of their wives and children. And I didn't see how he could take some of his young, talented creations from their existence before their time.

It's not that I didn't think God was capable, mind you. It's just that I could never find a reason for it. Well, I just talked to the guys down at Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, and they let me in on a little secret.

God killed Heath Ledger because he hates fags and anybody that played one in the movies once.

That's right folks. Heath Ledger died because he helped to further the gay agenda by playing a gay cowboy.
And the Westboro Baptist Church Fightin' Bigots are gonna tell us about it.
On TV.
At Ledger's funeral.

Which leaves me asking one question: If God does everything for a reason, then what on earth was his reason for creating hate-mongers like these?

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites