July 7, 2008

To my 5-7 hits per day: Sorry, yo.

As some of you may have noticed, but probably not, I haven't been posting here quite as frequently lately. The reasons for this are three-fold.

First, I have just been a busier guy lately. Between figuring out this whole home ownership thing, being swamped (and therefore frazzled in the evenings) at work and preparing for the wedding, I just haven't had as much time for the ol' blog.

Second, I don't yet have internet access at the new house, so my time on a computer is much more limited.

And third, I've been thinking about what exactly this blog is. Over the last month or two, it seems that it has become a "best of reddit" site instead of a way to further my own creative drive. Soon, I shall get back to posting more of my own writing (and I hope a few pics, too), and I guess we'll just see where things go from there.

So look out for some new posts soon -- I'm still staying busy, but I'm sure I can find 15 minutes a day to get a few words down on my digital notepad.

Until then,
NK

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites