July 10, 2008

My missile's bigger than your missile

As you may have heard, Iran held a missile test yesterday, which was made 100% more spectacular when they photoshopped a few extra missiles into official photos of the event. This is the chopped pic:



What you probably didn't hear in the news is that I also held a missile test in my back yard. Personally, I think mine was better. Massive ogre baby FTW. And yes, as you may have gathered from the pink trail on the left missile, I fully support breast cancer. And by "fully support breast cancer", I mean "boobies make me tingly in my no-no spot."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photoshop skills have improved oh and by the way the proper terminology is "The image was enhanced with Adobe® Photoshop® software. No big deal.

Panda said...

Hahaha. This seriously made me laugh out loud. Nice work.

No idea you could work photoshop magic like that. I mean, who needs Hardesty, really?!?

Add to Technorati Favorites