April 22, 2008

Help me make a wedding




I've spent much of tonight putting a soundtrack to the happiest day of my life together. Nothing's in any order yet, and obviously some cuts need to be made before the big day, but I feel like the list is incomplete. To take a look at the list in a readable form, just click the images to make them bigger.

Anyway, I feel like the people in my life, whether they be at home, at work or back in Columbia, need to contribute.

So PLEASE, if you know who I am (and I'm guessing you do if you read this) please help me.

It's really easy to do. Just open iTunes, search for your favorite love, dance or background songs and post them in the comments section.

Sounds easy enough, right? Good -- then get to posting. I'd really love as many perspectives as I can get on this thing, as I'm sure I'm missing a few gems that you undoubtedly know all about.

Oh, and one more thing: No Jovi or Panic allowed. I'm talking to you, carpoolers.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites